1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
02 745Li-Blk Saphire/Tan
737 Posts
Thanks! Very helpful...

·
Registered
546 Posts
some five spokes look odd ! but the 128's and the ones on sevenfortyfive's car look proper !
and they look like they are much easier to clean than my 101's.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much do the pads cost. My brake light just came on and i hate break dust!
I can't recall the exact price but it's literally half the cost of the oem......if you search eBay for BMW 745 brake pads, the ackenbono will be one of the options, it's an excellent price and no brake dust. Quite a few on the board have them....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I can't recall the exact price but it's literally half the cost of the oem......if you search eBay for BMW 745 brake pads, the ackenbono will be one of the options, it's an excellent price and no brake dust. Quite a few on the board have them....
+1 - I think I paid $90 for the front set of pads from tirerack. Its one of the best things I've done for the car. I will do the same for the rear once they need replacing. Stopping power is almost, if not, the same as OEM.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
+1 - I think I paid $90 for the front set of pads from tirerack. Its one of the best things I've done for the car. I will do the same for the rear once they need replacing. Stopping power is almost, if not, the same as OEM.

Good Luck.
+2. I put them on all four corners, had the rotors turned, and replaced the sensors. I think I paid $130 (Ebay) for all four and $40 to turn the rotors. I bought the sensors from BMW. Best mod...dust is virtually nil and matches the wheels when any is produced. Highly recommended.

MEM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts