Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I ever say I want to sell............my twin Screw M Coupe..just dismiss the thread as a momentary lapse odf sanity.

After have the the car basically sit around for two months wothout gettinga chance to really drive it......I took it out today/

Cold crisp air with slightly icy..slightly salty roads.......

The car is awesome......

But most importantly I decided to really pay attention to the cars popwer band and gearing.

I decided it does not need a taller ratio,,,,,,,infact it could benefit from a slightly shorter one........but must have a 6th gear if one goes shorter.

I think a 3.46 with the 18's and a 6 speed would be absolutlely perfect.

If I stay with the speed than the 3.23 with the 18's is just fine.

To reference another post regarding cooling ducks......I closed off the cooling ducks and the brakes where operating much better than they were with freezing air pumped through them. I foolishly was running the ducting around town.......worst then unnecessary.....just plain bad.

Anyone ....just thought I would share this with you all. ....

So if I ever say I want to sell the car,,,,,,ignore me!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was ripping around greenwich.......was doing the loops on and off 95 and 278...ripped around the playland parking pretending there was an auto cross.........you know fun stuff.

:rofl:

Can't wait for the warmer weather........no karting no track days....Guys down south have it made!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts