Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts

·
5,820 Posts
Re: Re: If there's one thing that's nice about the DC area, this is it. :)

hts said:

interesting read, thanks.

btw, as far as the silly wp's demographic poll is concerned, i'm a woman who was born in 1901 and i'm in afghanistan. f the post.

:D
I'm a 100 year old woman from Armenia.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Re: Re: Re: If there's one thing that's nice about the DC area, this is it. :)

johnlew said:

I don't remember what sex I am, but I was born in 1965, like they suggested and am in the zip code that they suggested.

As to the story...the summer (plus some) before the last big El Nino winter, downtown Los Angeles went over 300 consecutive days without measureable rainfall. That was dry. Rain here in MD is one of the few things that I like about this area.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: If there's one thing that's nice about the DC area, this is it. :)

As to the story...the summer (plus some) before the last big El Nino winter, downtown Los Angeles went over 300 consecutive days without measureable rainfall. That was dry. Rain here in MD is one of the few things that I like about this area.
<-----------

57 inches, annual average :yikes:

·
A sudden sense of liberty
3,939 Posts
Re: Re: Re: If there's one thing that's nice about the DC area, this is it. :)

johnlew said:

I am either a 100 year old woman from Beverly Hills (90210) or a 3 year old from Ann Arbor. Can't remember which on that site.

Their demographics are going to be fascinating.

T

·
0 Posts
Me, I'm a 101 year old woman from Botswana.

This is going to end up as accurate as their comics poll that had one of the soap opera strips as the favorite comic of 18-25 year old males.

Feeble...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts