BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone has an unfortunate accident with thier beloved S54 Z3 coupe or roadster, consider selling it to me. I have a hair brained idea to do a swap into an E30 M3 and I am thinking I might even get the dash to fit. Just an idea. Anyways, let me know if you want to sell your totaled car.

Not in the market quite yet, but I will be in the next few months after I get moved and all.

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts
Just in case someone has an unfortunate accident with thier beloved S54 Z3 coupe or roadster, consider selling it to me. I have a hair brained idea to do a swap into an E30 M3 and I am thinking I might even get the dash to fit. Just an idea. Anyways, let me know if you want to sell your totaled car.

Not in the market quite yet, but I will be in the next few months after I get moved and all.
Hey! You better keep putting money in that jar! :angel:

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you know how us day dreamers are. Gotta make use of a 3 car garage.

·
866 Posts
My business partner has his 4th kid on the way and has decided to sell my former '00 Estoril/Estoril&Black M coupe. It has <45K miles, is in near-perfect condition and has a long list of good stuff done to it. There's nothing like having one of each type in the same garage. They're enough alike and enough different to enjoy them both.

If anyone is interested, contact me for the list of stuff and price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts