BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All, my prostate surgery was on Wednesday and I got home yesterday late afternoon. Everything went well with the surgery and I believe that there should be no long term repercussions of my prostate cancer. I'm sore and am dealing with a catheter but things should be getting better day by day. When opening my email this morning, I found out that my car is on the Trianon, was loaded on 7/20 and is due in the port of new york around 8/2. I had some front bumper scrapes that will have to be repaired so I don't expect to see my car until late August or early Sept. but I can't drive for 3-4 wks anyway so we'll see.

·
Powder Days
1,998 Posts
Glad things went well everywhere.

Cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
324 Posts
hooray for all your good news! best wishes :)

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
IrvRobinson said:
i wish you a fast recovery so you can enjoy the ride
Not to thread jack, but nice website Irv!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
mullman said:
Not to thread jack, but nice website Irv!
Thank you. I put in a lot of work, efforts and time. I had two of my friends that are web designers, and they did European Delivery in the past, help me put this all together.

I thoght it will be a great idea for people to have all the information in one place and learn more about the ED. It's just the beginning though, we're planning on updating it and improve it all the time.

And I'm very proud that I am one of the first ones out there to have an European Delivery website that lives up to the expectations :) I had to compliment myself a little bit also :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts