BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So she has finally pissed me off. I have rebuilt the engine, replace way to many parts to list and put her back into nice condition "so the wife wouldn't be embarrassed to drive it" hell I even paid $105 for the stupid side rear view mirror because it had the "rust" look. And then bought not one not two but now three m5 style front bumpers and painted them to match because sh! t keeps jumping out if front of her " snow drifts, farm animals, retaining walls, what next?" Only to come out and find this. So here it is first come first serve I'll let her go cheap maybe even pay you to take her off my hands. One high mileage, drove hard, high maintenance, WOMAN Sorry no warranty, as is and no test drives either. But will also require you take all the extra baggage with her. I promise theres not much. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
You'll regret it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Under the lift arms
13,376 Posts
Your Mech... I mean car needs to have upgraded Endo steel structure and fibo furus armor.. double heat sync's will allow for greater heat distubution....

·
Registered
4,083 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
sh! t keeps jumping out if front of her " snow drifts, farm animals, retaining walls, what next?"
How do snow drifts, and retaining walls jump out in front of you..??!! How about slowing down on the drinking n driving....j/k
Good luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.