BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every Fall/Winter, Bavarian Autosport has a little photo contest, where people send in pics for 16 different categories, and each category has a winner that wins $100 gift certificate to bav auto. I just finished up a roll of 36 pics and im gonna send some off tomorrow.

The rules are VERY flexible, as you can do multiple pics and enter in mulitiple categories. Ill be putting some in for Modern 3 Series, Modern 7, Multiple BMWs, BMW in the summer, and BMW in motion. Got a bunch of pics of the 325Ci and the 745. I got a few cool shots for the multiple BMW category. I was only able to get 3 bimmers, i was hoping to get 5 though. I used the coupe for the motion pics. Now doing that was FUN :bigpimp: . I had my brother drive my car all around the road leading to my house. Then we went out to the main roads and he dropped me out on a few ditches and he would zoom by me on a big curve doing around 80mph. Several people driving by were just thinking "WTF???"

Then this i afternoon took a pic of my car with downtown tampa and the river in the backdrop. That will be for summer BMW. I wasnt planning on doing one for that, but i think it will look good, considering it was an impulse action. I guess ill see how they turn out tomorrow when i get the prints.

Is anybody else entering???

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alan F said:
Show us some pics of your car !!!
I just posted some, and i think you might like one. But i need to get a real digital camera before i officially show it off. Theres no way i could have used the one i have for bav auto. Maybe if they turn out great, ill use someone's scanner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.