BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm spending 1 1/2 days in NY this week and saw 7 E65's on the road today. I hadn't seen that many in one day... I guess E65 sales is doing pretty well up here... :thumb:

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
They're popping up all over the place here in Beverly Hills/Brentwood/West LA now, too.

I've really started to like it. Really. I think it's pretty sexy. :thumb:

The only thing still kind of bothering me is the wide spacing between the two headlights within each pair... still looks a little "googley-eyed" to me... almost a little *********.

·
Registered
738 Posts
And they are already making their rounds to the shops...

In the past 2 days, I have seen:

1 745 that won't eject the NAV disc...

1 745 in which the radio doesn't work...

And best yet, 1 745 in which the car spoke to the owner in a very rude French voice. Yes, it actually sounded like the car was pissed off at him :) The answer to the problem? Well, BMW was so confused that this happened that they requested the vehicle's voice module be sent to New Jersey for examination and to be reset to the more "pleasant" version of English.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DrBimmer said:
And best yet, 1 745 in which the car spoke to the owner in a very rude French voice. Yes, it actually sounded like the car was pissed off at him :) The answer to the problem? Well, BMW was so confused that this happened that they requested the vehicle's voice module be sent to New Jersey for examination and to be reset to the more "pleasant" version of English.
An E65 cursing in French? :lmao:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
E65: "Ceci est parler de TD à vous en français! Pourquoi est-ce que l'enfer vous a fait achète telle une voiture laide? Est-ce que vous avez été bu, ou quelque chose, muet comme? "

Owner: :confused: :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.