BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
it appears your airbag system needs to be looked at as well. just sayin. Very nice e39, I like the wheels. camera phone?

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
yup- just one more way they get you back to the dealership. you can get a reset tool from peake, unfortunately it's a seperate purchase from their code reader for the check engine light.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which is the reason why i havnt got it reset. ill get it done when i go get my cluster replaced for the missing digits. which probably wont be for a while either haha

·
DKUHCreations
164 Posts
I like the radio set up.. Nice headlights of course ..

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no its my razr V3i LOL bet you woudlnt have thought of that since the phones not out in the US haha :)

-n of course thanx for the compliments. i plan on getting the M bumpers all around but i wont be drivin my car much lately due to school. so my madres got herself a nice car for a while :yikes:

-heres a link to the phone pretty cool if u ask me. plays itunes music, takes mini SD chips, pretty much the shizz haha and fact nobody else has it or will for a while is pretty cool too :rofl:
http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details.jsp?globalObjectId=130

"** The Motorola RAZR V3i is available with iTunes in ONLY the following markets:
Australia, NZ, Indonesia, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Turkey, South Africa, Rest of Africa, North Africa, Israel, Thailand, Middle East" :eeps:

·
Oscar
650 Posts
Nice pics, did you ever get the headlights apart? If you still need my help let me know.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha i never took them apart i just got real lazy over summer. had family come over too. but i have no work now so we can prolly get it done sometime soon since i have nothing to do on weekends now. i need to clean them too seems to be a leak somewhere

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good looking car,...love the Mpar's...want those for my e39...:thumbup:

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanx, and theyll be up for sale pretty soon so keep an eye out if u rinterested, im looking at getting SSR GT3. i like the mpar but the lip on these isnt enough

·
Oscar
650 Posts
frhsfootball80 said:
haha i never took them apart i just got real lazy over summer. had family come over too. but i have no work now so we can prolly get it done sometime soon since i have nothing to do on weekends now. i need to clean them too seems to be a leak somewhere
Give me a call when your ready, you have my cell number. I need to take mine apart also as I think I am going to build a new set of adjusters from scratch. I don't want to pay $120 for just some adjusters, I think that is way too much.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well then we'll go off ur schedule i dont work no more so im free all wee. only time im busy is friday nights. i have football game. and football practice till 6ish mon-thurs

·
Oscar
650 Posts
I have some things to take care of this weekend, but I will call you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts