Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface this by saying my new 325i finished production on 4/17, and I still don't have it. It was scheduled to reach port on 6/20 after taking the long route from South Africa via Germany. My salesman calls me and gets me all excited by telling me it reached port 6/17. Now he says that's wrong and it did show up on 6/20. I just called the 800# and they say a work order was just filed today for processing at the VPC. Good God, it's not an M3. You guys think I have any chance of seeing it by the end of the week. I live in the Chicago area.

·
Registered
223 Posts
richard said:
Let me preface this by saying my new 325i finished production on 4/17, and I still don't have it. It was scheduled to reach port on 6/20 after taking the long route from South Africa via Germany. My salesman calls me and gets me all excited by telling me it reached port 6/17. Now he says that's wrong and it did show up on 6/20. I just called the 800# and they say a work order was just filed today for processing at the VPC. Good God, it's not an M3. You guys think I have any chance of seeing it by the end of the week. I live in the Chicago area.
From what I can tell, the wait kills everyone!!! You are not alone, mine is still in transit, had a production date of 6/14...I was lucky enough to have one built in Germany, but nontheless the wait is horrible...but than again it makes us appreciate the vehicle once it arrives:thumbup:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have been in status 190 since 6/6, so, I know exactly how you feel. At least you know where the car is. Mine is someplace between SA and Germany.

I could have driven it there by now. :rolleyes:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
richard said:
:dunno: Sh*t like this happens daily. Miscommunication from the VPC to BMWNA to the dealership happens all the time. At least they're being honest with you...And if the ship docked on the 20th, you're lucky a work order was filed today because it can take up to 3 days to process your car at the VPC.

Sometimes you've just got to calm down and be patient. Like you said, it's not an M3...it's just a 325i.:tsk:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts