BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured if anyone would be interested in an older BMW I would find them here. :)

I am currently selling my 2005 645ci BMW. The car is in excellent condition, and has a 100% clean CarFax report, and I own the title on the car. Includes Sport Package, Navigation, Leather seats, Satellite radio, plus more. I have taken very good care of the car replacing engine parts and rebuilding the transmission (Warranty included).

**Send me a message if you are interested or would like to see pictures**

Below are the car stats

Price: $20,000 (will take best offer also)
Mileage: 130,000
Transmission Warranty : YES

Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Automatic Transmission

CD Player
Cruise Control
DVD Player
Heated Seats
Leather Seats
Navigation System
Power Mirrors
Rear Window Defroster
Side Curtain Airbags
Sunroof
Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel

**Warranty included, plus Sport Package, Navigation, and Satellite Radio*** I have taken very good care of this car since the day I bought it. This car has many upgrades that other similar 6-Series BMW's do not have. This car comes fully loaded with Navigation/ Sport Package, a new Transmission, Warranty, IPhone Bluetooth Connectivity, multi disc CD changer, plus more...

The car is in excellent condition. I have maintained the car by taking it in regularly for maintenance/ oil changes and have also replaced the transmission, as well as engine parts, including new belts, hoses, ignition coils, battery, etc. Also I do not have any pets and am not a smoker so the inside leather and other upholstery is still in excellent condition, no rust, etc...

This car has a 100% clean CarFax report, available upon request and has never been in an accident.... Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks so much!

--- A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance kept up with, All records maintained, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, Perfect first car, Satellite radio, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained , Must see

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.