BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken these exact same pictures at least 10 times. They are boring pictures in front of my garage.

After every total detail (wash, wax, vacuum, leather clean, leather condition)...

I just like looking at pictures of my car I guess.
:)

I've got some time tomorrow - perhaps I'll actually drive somewhere and take some better pictures.

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
Pics look great.

Could you take some of your Ipod and navigation screen while the Ipod in use?

Also, if you had any info to post about Ipod link in a car with navigation, it'd be great if you could post it.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uter said:
Pics look great.

Could you take some of your Ipod and navigation screen while the Ipod in use?

Also, if you had any info to post about Ipod link in a car with navigation, it'd be great if you could post it.

I'm running the Dension icelink. I actually installed one for dcrocker today. It emulates a cd changer - so you simply run a cable from the cd changer plug in the trunk under the back seat, through the center console, under the shift boot, up to the dash where it plugs into the included charging cradle. The proclip mount (also sold through Dension's site mounts it to the dash.

You press the MODE button on your nav until you get to CDC (cd changer)... and voila, the ipod powers up and begins playing. You can still use your steering wheel controls for last/next track.

Hope that helps.

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
KrisL said:

I'm running the Dension icelink. I actually installed one for dcrocker today. It emulates a cd changer - so you simply run a cable from the cd changer plug in the trunk under the back seat, through the center console, under the shift boot, up to the dash where it plugs into the included charging cradle. The proclip mount (also sold through Dension's site mounts it to the dash.

You press the MODE button on your nav until you get to CDC (cd changer)... and voila, the ipod powers up and begins playing. You can still use your steering wheel controls for last/next track.

Hope that helps.
Very nice! Thanks.

Hmm, about this install. Much different for my 2002 E46 touring?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
KrisL said:
I really like this pic, for some reason. :yikes:

Yes, Kris, your car looks outdated, and by "outdated," I mean "classic," or "they don't make them that perfect anymore." :thumbup:

·
Le plaisir de conduire
494 Posts
Well, in my personal opinion she looks frikkin' awesome! There is no more beautiful E46 than the E46 Performance Package.

~Jon :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts