Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
detour in Ingolstadt
Joined
·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of my buddies into bimmerfest and it was only a matter of time...

He just placed an order for a 2006 325i Munich Pickup. Guess who he asked to come along with him?

I get to relive my ED experience a mere 5 months after the first!!! :bigpimp:

I'm going to pick up some parts while I'm over there for my e90. Does anyone want me to pick up anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,006 Posts
Yes, You are!!

Lucky bustard!!!!

westwest888 said:
I got one of my buddies into bimmerfest and it was only a matter of time...

He just placed an order for a 2006 325i Munich Pickup. Guess who he asked to come along with him?

I get to relive my ED experience a mere 5 months after the first!!! :bigpimp:

I'm going to pick up some parts while I'm over there for my e90. Does anyone want me to pick up anything?
 

·
Freude am Fahren
Joined
·
19,687 Posts
westwest888 said:
I'm going to pick up some parts while I'm over there for my e90. Does anyone want me to pick up anything?
Almost everything will be more expensive and you'll have to either ship stuff back or back lightly :)

Small tchotchkes probably a good idea but no serious parts.

I think Arnolds is still looking for his keychain if I recall.
 

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
Joined
·
3,585 Posts
:neener: :D :D :D
 

·
Dog fight anyone?
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
westwest888 said:
I got one of my buddies into bimmerfest and it was only a matter of time...

He just placed an order for a 2006 325i Munich Pickup. Guess who he asked to come along with him?

I get to relive my ED experience a mere 5 months after the first!!! :bigpimp:

I'm going to pick up some parts while I'm over there for my e90.
Sweet action... Thats amazing two EDs in less than a year.
 

·
detour in Ingolstadt
Joined
·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
x3Bruin said:
Sweet action... Thats amazing two EDs in less than a year.
Hey, I'm going to be there the same time as you. 3/27, I believe.
 

·
Dog fight anyone?
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
westwest888 said:
Hey, I'm going to be there the same time as you. 3/27, I believe.
Yeah, my wife and I are flying out on 3/28, picking up the car on 3/30. We are doing the Munich Factory tour in the evening on 3/30 as well, then heading south to Switerland and Italy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,303 Posts
Jspira said:
I think Arnolds is still looking for his keychain if I recall.
Yes, if you do stop by the boutique at the Frankfurter Ring, see if you can find a 2 inch "3" key ring. Gray in color, no Chrome at all. Should be about 21 euros.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top