BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell my 2002 330i to a "good home."

Please see the attached photos and PDF (with all the details). In a nutshell, the car is in pristine condition (garaged daily, both at work and at home). It's loaded with features and drives just like when I got it.

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Please see the attached photos and PDF (with all the details). In a nutshell, the car is in pristine condition (garaged daily, both at work and at home). It's loaded with features and drives just like when I got it.

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pristine condition 330i for Sale

Hi everyone,

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
If your car had been for sale a year ago, you would have been hearing from me :thumbup:

GLWS!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
E46 with an MT sweet, you should be able to sell your car pretty easy! GL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pom530i...

Thanks for the inquiry. Price, miles, and many more details are included in the attached PDF of the original posting.

thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
J/banske,

Price, miles and many more details are included in the PDF that was attached to the original posting.

thanks!

·
Eradicatooor!
7,682 Posts
Price is $8995 or something and it looks like a dealer in Indianapolis. I didn't have the patience to look for the mileage. FYI: posting the pdf is a little annoying and I just wasted 10 minutes looking for stuff you should have had in your first post.

·
Legal Drug Dealer
89 Posts
10 minutes to view PDF? I Thought it was a cool brochure.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I feel like you do power points a lot for work, 'cause that's a pretty pro-looking brochure. If you were in SoCal, she'd be sold 'cause what you have is pretty much exactly what I need. GLWS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to everyone for the interest and nice comments for my 330i for sale...had several offers after just a few hours of advertising, and the car sold in less than one day. Thanks again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts