BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to share my impressions of my `11 750i MSport xDrive and I thought about waiting until I had over 1K on the odometer (723 now), but this car is just too fantastic and too much fun to stay quiet about it. First is the looks, which I think strikes a nice balance between elegance and aggressiveness. I really like the blunted front-end, large kidneys, and high flanks on this car. I don't think I will tire of looking at this car. As a matter of fact, before I got mine, whenever I saw an F01 my head would turn and follow it as it drove away. Ride and handling are superb in my opinion. I like the way the car feels connected to the road and the steering has the perfect amount of driver feedback. The ride is firm and fast; what really blows me away about the 7 is how quiet and under control the car is at full power. Coming from a very powerful car, the M6, I really appreciate that BMW didn't go soft on the 7 Series. Interior appointments are some of the best I have ever seen and/or experienced. I have the package that includes heating, cooling, and massaging seats and what has impressed me so far is myriad of ways how the seats can be manipulated. Visability is extremely good and the car actually seems smaller the more one gets accustomed to it. Technology has arrived for BMW in the 7 Series. The new iDrive is actually friendly and FAST. I have the upgraded stereo system that adapts the iPod and the sync is seamless. I know that some folks here have issues with the quality of the sound system but, this being a very subjective thing, I have had no fault with it thus far. My salesmn has called me every week since I drove the car home to ask how I am enjoying the car and my answers have always been the same - my car is amazing!

·
Registered
631 Posts
SO happy you love your 7 Series. It is one of the most amazing cars on the road. We still have our '10 M6..and love it, but the comfort the 7 Series provides is really great (and having a real automatic vs. the SMG is so, so, so nice!!!) :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats on the car! I am currently at almost 42k and I enjoyed every mile. The 7er is a perfect blend of luxury and performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.