BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You puked ON Dean Wormer
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inspection 1 coming up soon 99 Z3 2.3

I'm down to one green bar, which I believe means I'm getting close to Inspection 1. I'm at 46,500 km. Does anyone know what all is included in Inspection 1 or can you direct me to where to find this info? Also, do you suggest using the dealer or saving some bucks and going to an independent shop? Obviously no warranty left, but I want to be sure things are done right. Thoughts?

·
You puked ON Dean Wormer
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great info, thanks for the link. It sounds like the kind of work that an independent could easily do. I am typically inclined to go to the dealer but paying 30-50% more than an independent for this sort of work rubs me the wrong way. I'm open to suggestions/opinions.

·
Registered
226 Posts
stiffy1 said:
Great info, thanks for the link. It sounds like the kind of work that an independent could easily do. I am typically inclined to go to the dealer but paying 30-50% more than an independent for this sort of work rubs me the wrong way. I'm open to suggestions/opinions.
Basically its "check this, check that" the only hard part is crawling around under the car. But if you dont want to spend a day getting dirty then I would find a local guy that other owners trust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.