Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree the weather probably had a big effect on turnout. This was my first Bimmerfest and I was expecting more vendors. The burnout competition on Sunday was fun but they should figure out a way to allow donuts. The one guy who really knew what he was doing caused a big stir that almost got it shut down. I get the liability issues and all, and I know it's not easy putting on an event like this. I would go back again next year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree the weather probably had a big effect on turnout. This was my first Bimmerfest and I was expecting more vendors. The burnout competition on Sunday was fun but they should figure out a way to allow donuts. The one guy who really knew what he was doing caused a big stir that almost got it shut down. I get the liability issues and all, and I know it's not easy putting on an event like this. I would go back again next year.
Yeah, I'm hoping Bimmerfest learns from this year, I was disappointed, plus they did jack up the prices which didn't help the morale too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts