BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My car is a 2005 330Ci Coupe, and I want to install a flip up monitor into the car. I'd do it myself but I don't want to risk anything being broken etc. So my question is how much do you think the installation would cost me?

Thank you for reading.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
If you relocate the climate control to the sunglases holder (like it is in the cars with factory NAV) you can buy a double-din setup rather than a flip-up screen. Companies make bezels that match the factory dash crease. Looks much better. Search the forum (or e46fanatics.com, where a lot more people have aftermarket stereo equipment) for more information.

·
Registered
9 Posts
it's not hard just buy the bezel trim for it for the single din but you will block your a/c vents, but if you do decide to go with double din it requires more work but looks a lot better.

·
Registered
794 Posts
www.mybimmer.net has customized bezel.

I've been contemplating between single din and double din deck.. I've been very indecisive that both are great. Double din looks great, but does require longer time in labour due to the a/c relocate. Good thing about single din is motorized pop out screen and the face plate can be detachable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts