BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited... VIN finally assigned!!

5 weeks to go!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :fruit:

I can't wait until I get My VIN... but happy for you! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :rofl:

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
smytheee said:

5 weeks to go!

:thumbup:
I also got the VIN # today even though my pickup date is 3 weeks after yours. Regardless, I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drive: :sabrina: :) :D

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
That means I should be getting mine in a few more weeks :fruit:

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
Just an observation, all three of us are getting 530i. I am sure the pattern is very consistent.

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,317 Posts
smytheee said:
I'm about 4 weeks behind you with a 550i and no VIN :cry: Just a production number.:tsk:

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
firehire said:
I'm about 4 weeks behind you with a 550i and no VIN :cry: Just a production number.:tsk:
Is there an option you are not getting? :dunno: Your 550 is going to be one sweet ride. :thumbup: You will love the HUD. :thumbup:

·
Travel Fever
2,745 Posts
firehire said:
I remember I am picking up my car like 2 days ahead of you. You should be getting a VIN next week. :dunno: :angel2:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chuck92103 said:
Is there an option you are not getting? :dunno: Your 550 is going to be one sweet ride. :thumbup: You will love the HUD. :thumbup:
+1 seriously!!!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,317 Posts
chuck92103 said:
I think the only thing I'm not getting is the ventilated seats. I heard that they are a real B%&*h to keep clean. Otherwise, I think I can find a kitchen sink in there. :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I will be picking it up 1 week after you...but without all those options...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Once the vehicle is "in production" (according to the phone recording) does it have a VIN assigned?

If so, how do I find out the VIN?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the VIN should get assigned shortly after that message. you can either get the VIN from your CA or from owner's circle. I found my VIN on owner's circle before my CA got it... so I believe BMWNA is trying to get it more up-to-date/current.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
When is your ED P/U Date?

furidoman said:
VIN assigned on the OC. YEAH! My baby is born!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
furidoman said:
Also: maybe a bad omen? my VIN has has "666" in it.....
so does mine!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
142 Posts
do all of us getting 3ers being built now have this phenomnon?

it is in the first numbers at the end part of the VIN, so i could see at least 100 cars having it...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it's funny because as a joke, I've already nicknamed my car Lucifer! hehe :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts