Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for a e24 rolling shell. Had the idea to swap a s54 in it and now im trynna sus out the logistics of doing so. Also if anyone has any ideas or any experience/knowledge to share tht would be amazing!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey looking for a e24 rolling shell. Had the idea to swap a s54 in it and now im trynna sus out the logistics of doing so. Also if anyone has any ideas or any experience/knowledge to share tht would be amazing!!!
I have an 83 in good bodily shape (in Vancouver, BC). I am at my wit's end trying to get it to fire. I may have to sell it as a non-runner.

Of course, any suggestions as to what my problem might be would be welcome. I have changed the coil and two sensors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
E24 Rolling Chassis Wanted

Are you still looking for a rolling chassis. I have an 83 633CSi with lousy interior, and the engine/trans (3 sp. auto) hasn't run in 20 years, BUT the body has NO RUST! It has been stored indoors its whole life. I was going to do some mild restomod on it, but life has gotten in the way. I just need this thing gone. Will let it go free, just come and get it. It is stored outside of Austin TX. And yes, I have the title, also.

Here is a pic. I have more if you or anyone else is interested.

I would love to see this with a better BMW engine in it. However, I would rather pay to store it than give it to someone who is looking to do yet another LS swap.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts