1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
U know how the game goes
705 Posts
Damn, I feel for ya....accidents always suck...

But I don't see any pics on that page? What happened? Any injuries?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awww man i really feel for you dawg. Thats some rough biz right there. Maybe that opens the door for you to get a new one tho, or if u have any mechanical know how it could be a good project. Try n find some positive out of it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i got t-boned by a big f-ing suburban pulling out off the curb as i was driving to carmax to get a quote on her... the day i go to sell my baby, she gets raped lol... no injuries as of now but yeah, shes totaled... when i can find a reliable image hosting site, ill post pics.... annnd no unfortunately no more bimmers for me.. looks like im getting stuck with some toyota or honda piece of trash, but im petitioning for at least a jetta or GTI..try to keep it euro --- thanks for the sympathy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true - but eitehr way its depressing to know that ill be downgrading from my e36 to a friggin celica... jetta is a no go.... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Parked in a neighbors driveway, 45 mins and i got the call. a t-100 slid down the hill and into the 3. should get it ffrom the shop soon. Anyone want a completely redone 99 with 60k?

·
328i for life
694 Posts
Bigs said:
Parked in a neighbors driveway, 45 mins and i got the call. a t-100 slid down the hill and into the 3. should get it ffrom the shop soon. Anyone want a completely redone 99 with 60k?
t-100?? im guessing thats some big snow truck or something :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah, its a big ass pickup truck, and im sorry to hear that man... i can relate - but at least its not totaled

·
Registered
49 Posts
New twist to the story as of 9:30 a.m.
The guy who rammed my car into the house has minimum liability limits on his insurance policy. Farmers ins calls me up and says because of these limits they are unable to repair my vehicle. wants me to make a claim against my own policy, hah. then tells me I need to return my rental vehicle because they can no longer pay for that either. Looks like a war is about to start. I know Farmers has deep pockets

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
that sucks Biggs. i would go after them like no other, i know your insurance company will. Good luck with getting the car fixed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bigs said:
New twist to the story as of 9:30 a.m.
The guy who rammed my car into the house has minimum liability limits on his insurance policy. Farmers ins calls me up and says because of these limits they are unable to repair my vehicle. wants me to make a claim against my own policy, hah. then tells me I need to return my rental vehicle because they can no longer pay for that either. Looks like a war is about to start. I know Farmers has deep pockets
Man, that sucks:thumbdwn: My friends dad got his 1960 Porche hit by a guy with no license and no insurance and he had to go through a lot to get the $20k to fix it:dunno:

You should be able to get your car fixed no prob. What about your house? Looks pretty bad too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
actually there was an ice storm and i was unable to make it all the way up my hill. that was a neighbors house.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts