BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Become the Bull
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the NY winter approaches i become increasingly nervous about keeping my baby clean and in good condition.

She's a heated garage queen who only gets taken out on the weekends, and i would never drive in the snow/winter wet, but i can foresee driving in the dry winter ->which leads to general dirt.

I love my car and i would be out there in 40 degrees washing her, but my driveway is long and narrow with not much room to move around so washing cars there in the winter usually involves a quick half a$$ job.

Is there someplace i can go like an indoor car wash? :dunno: I know you're not suppose to wash the car bellow freezing b/c it doesn't completely dry for a couple of days, but for those strings of days hopefully above 40 i'm looking for a solution.

·
Become the Bull
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why not stop by my shop for a nice hand wash? hmm...
Andrew after you helped me out w/ that bird sh!t stain i have the utmost confidence in you. Trying to get together some quick cash to bring her to you sometime before christmas to get a good protective waxing/anti-swirl on before the winter.

If i had the income i'd be there once a week; maybe if i took an extension out on my student loans....:eeps:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
There are a few waterless washes on the market, I use Poorboys World Spray and Wipe which I like a lot, Got Leather (member here) loves ORN another great waterless wash. If you have a decent area to work in you can do a great job on your car with these products.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
There are a few waterless washes on the market, I use Poorboys World Spray and Wipe which I like a lot, Got Leather (member here) loves ORN another great waterless wash. If you have a decent area to work in you can do a great job on your car with these products.
waterless products are not the safest to use especially on a black car thats owned by a very picky guy lol
Andrew after you helped me out w/ that bird sh!t stain i have the utmost confidence in you. Trying to get together some quick cash to bring her to you sometime before christmas to get a good protective waxing/anti-swirl on before the winter.

If i had the income i'd be there once a week; maybe if i took an extension out on my student loans....:eeps:
i can put a nice layer of sealant as a bottom coat & top it off with a nice thick durable collinite boat wax if you want. then in the spring time we can do a full pait correction to remove the swirling and other defects you might have.

let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts