BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
2901 - 2920 of 2963 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Shawn, i only need few files for inpa to work with my 09 M57, from another post i need:
"
Assuming that you have a working installation of BMW Standard Tools 2.12, when you receive the INPA for F-Series package, copy the DDE73KWP.IPO and DDE73KWP.INI files from the INPA_FXX\SGDAT folder to your C:\EC-APPS\INPA\SGDAT folder.

Then with Windows Notepad, edit the E90.ENG file in the C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT folder. Add an entry for the DDE73KWP script.

"
My current version of Ediabas/Standard tools from Bimmergeeks have this two files but i still would like to overwrite them from the package for Fseries inpa!

·
Premium Member
46,248 Posts
Hey Shawn, i only need few files for inpa to work with my 09 M57, from another post i need:
"
Assuming that you have a working installation of BMW Standard Tools 2.12, when you receive the INPA for F-Series package, copy the DDE73KWP.IPO and DDE73KWP.INI files from the INPA_FXX\SGDAT folder to your C:\EC-APPS\INPA\SGDAT folder.

Then with Windows Notepad, edit the E90.ENG file in the C:\EC-APPS\INPA\CFGDAT folder. Add an entry for the DDE73KWP script.

"
My current version of Ediabas/Standard tools from Bimmergeeks have this two files but i still would like to overwrite them from the package for Fseries inpa!
PM sent.

2901 - 2920 of 2963 Posts