BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Install of my iPod Kit

1781 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  PRBMW7ser05
Thanks again Paper for the work you did on my 7. The iPod works great after your install and programming of my car. I have almost all the functions of the iPod with my iDrive/Nav screen. :thumbup:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Maybe diy or something or u made a thread just to thx paper
Thanks again Paper for the work you did on my 7. The iPod works great after your install and programming of my car. I have almost all the functions of the iPod with my iDrive/Nav screen. :thumbup:
Don't understand your question...
Do you have a question?

I understand you wanting to thank paper and I do think that was covered very well last Thursday night when you thanked him repeatedly on your now removed MMI topic.

Are you trolling?
Trolling? No, not at all.
Finding this site to me was un-believable. Thinking there was only the dealer and a few independents that had info or could work on my car, is all I knew until I found this site. All the people who own BMW's and that have had issues and try to help each other is what this site is about. I found and talked to Paper about working on my car over four months ago. Giving him credit for the work he did, and letting others know that he can do the work right, the first time, is what this site is about. Now other owners that maybe thinking about doing the work, would know where to go, if they want. This is an information site. When your happy with the help or work that is done, you let others know.
The reason I posted again, was because the first one was removed. I don't have problems with anyone on this site so I was taken back by comments made by someone. Never had contact with him or issues. I don't get into the he said she said stuff. All I care about is findings answers, getting help with issues, and maybe helping someone else with my personal experiences.
:thumbup:
Trolling? No, not at all.
Finding this site to me was un-believable. Thinking there was only the dealer and a few independents that had info or could work on my car, is all I knew until I found this site. All the people who own BMW's and that have had issues and try to help each other is what this site is about. I found and talked to Paper about working on my car over four months ago. Giving him credit for the work he did, and letting others know that he can do the work right, the first time, is what this site is about. Now other owners that maybe thinking about doing the work, would know where to go, if they want. This is an information site. When your happy with the help or work that is done, you let others know.
The reason I posted again, was because the first one was removed. I don't have problems with anyone on this site so I was taken back by comments made by someone. Never had contact with him or issues. I don't get into the he said she said stuff. All I care about is findings answers, getting help with issues, and maybe helping someone else with my personal experiences.
Been looking to put the ipod kit in my ride. Found something called Ipod i/f g3 module. Is it the same thing of something else. if so what is the part number that you used..... p/n 65110035962
The iPod kit is from BMW: Part# 65-11-0-439-425. There is a dealer selling the kit on eBay. That's where I purchased mine. Very minor difference in price. No Cal sales tax. That's only one of three items you need if your car is older than a 2006 model year. You also need to program car after install.
My car is an 06.....the part number i got was from somone selling one on ebay. then i did a search for the part number and came up with this. Then I found it online for 60.00
The iPod kit is from BMW: Part# 65-11-0-439-425. There is a dealer selling the kit on eBay. That's where I purchased mine. Very minor difference in price. No Cal sales tax. That's only one of three items you need if your car is older than a 2006 model year. You also need to program car after install.
The kit I referred to is for 2002-2005. Not sure what kit you would need. You may want to post a question and someone with a later model should help you. I thought all 2006 models and later come with iPod/aux hookup.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.