Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think its tight. The seatbacks were one part about the iconic 911 (997) that almost sent me in that direction. The backs of the seats in the 911 are matched to the trim you choose, provided you order the sport seat option. Nicely done.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Pink leather? Is that Barbie's 6er?

I have just two other questions. First, how much weight did you save with the CF. (Trick question; I think I know the answer.) And, second, if you're modifying the car why don't you take off the air bag warning label adjacent the glove box?

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Pink leather? Is that Barbie's 6er?

I have just two other questions. First, how much weight did you save with the CF. (Trick question; I think I know the answer.) And, second, if you're modifying the car why don't you take off the air bag warning label adjacent the glove box?
I thought you had to go to the dealer to get the sticker removed.:dunno:

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Mine's gone and I don't even haver a memory of it being there. Is this a 645Ci kind of thing?
When they updated my iDrive, the sticker went away. CIP 19.x I believe adds the code for the sticker removal.:D

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
evm3 said:
you can also see a peak of the cf brake.
A teaser shot.

Looks good, but it would look better, provided you CF your entire interior. Otherwise, it looks visibly inconsistent with the rest of the 'furniture' in side. For instance, the vinyl/plaster shown underneath the armrest-boot, or even the armrest itself. That sorta thing needs to change, in my opinion.

·
Living a dream!
2,941 Posts
Not feeling the CF interior, simply not my cup-o-tea. To me it screams rice rice baby...

Quite honestly, if the only choice on an M6 was CF interior, I would seriously consider my decision.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GeneArch said:
Not feeling the CF interior, simply not my cup-o-tea. To me it screams rice rice baby...

Quite honestly, if the only choice on an M6 was CF interior, I would seriously consider my decision.
thats where i got the idea.
It looked WTF(-n-) sick(STEVE) in this pic

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
I like it! where did you get them and how much?

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
evm3 - Why are you avoiding my question? What happened to the color of the leather? Pink?? If you're going to get pink leather in the Individual program, why not also specify CF for every hard surface, too? Would probably save you a bundle. But pink? (Okay, so maybe its coral or flamingo.)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Malibubimmer said:
evm3 - Why are you avoiding my question? What happened to the color of the leather? Pink?? If you're going to get pink leather in the Individual program, why not also specify CF for every hard surface, too? Would probably save you a bundle. But pink? (Okay, so maybe its coral or flamingo.)
You need to stop being a cheap sob and upgrade your monitor.:confused:
The interior is burgendy. Your probably just joking thou.

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
All this sickness is making me : puke:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
evm3 - I mean BM, its "formerly known as," not "formally known as . . ." unless you want to be formal about it, in which case it would be Mr. evm3.

Looks to be like you want to drive a Hamann, not a Bimmer.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dam those inner city schools!:angel:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts