Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone on the Integrity (arrived in NY Jan 10, 2006) taken redelivery of their cars yet? Do you know where your car is after the Jan 10, 2006 discharge of your car?

I've left a few VM's with my dealership and haven't heard anything back yet about where the car is. I'll try calling again later, but I'd appreciate any info from anyone.

Dec 14, 2006.....ED Pickup
Dec 14, 2006.....ED Dropoff in Munich (it was snowing OK? I wanted to drive it longer! Really!)
Dec 24, 2006.....Car Loaded onto the Integrity in Bremerhaven
Dec 26, 2006.....Integrity Departs Bremerhaven
Jan 10, 2006.....Car Discharged in NY (Port NEAT)
Jan 10-Today....Unknown

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a callback from my dealer, says the car is en route to Spartanburg, SC. Yippee! Hopefully, it won't get lost at the plant! Does anyone know what happens to the car in Spartanburg? Are all east coast cars prepped in New York/New Jersey and just distributed onto local trucks at Spartanburg, or will the car be processed in Spartanburg?

Still curious as to the status of any others with cars that were on the Integrity! :bigpimp:

·
Freude am Fahren
19,687 Posts
mtavel said:
Got a callback from my dealer, says the car is en route to Spartanburg, SC. Yippee! Hopefully, it won't get lost at the plant! Does anyone know what happens to the car in Spartanburg? Are all east coast cars prepped in New York/New Jersey and just distributed onto local trucks at Spartanburg, or will the car be processed in Spartanburg?
All European Delivery cars are prepped either in NJ or Ca. (for the western region).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts