LmtdSlip said:
Are those more pics from Bimmerfest? :p
No no no no no! It's from Beemerfest!

·
TTSam
745 Posts
The HACK said:
No no no no no! It's from Beemerfest!
The ultimate insult - to have a BMW treated like a Civic or Integra.

What are all these 50+ year old BMW owners thinking, when they do these pimp :bigpimp: mods....

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Hmmm I'm thinking you should delete this post, and repost it over at E46fanatics. They might be oooing and aaaahing over those <cough - AHEM> "bling bling"-ized BEEEEEEEmers.

Personally, I can hear that Green/orange M3 screaming "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!". Such a shame. :bawling:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CoasterLonghorn said:
Guess I'd better call the beemer/bimmer police on you. You're gonna get it now!
Thought with all the very sophisticated humorous intellects here, someone would have "got" the title.
guess not :yawn:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
kd2789mo said:
Thought with all the very sophisticated humorous intellects here, someone would have "got" the title.
guess not :yawn:
Oh I get it. Those "cars" all started out as the 2 wheel variety of BMWs, and someone went to the trouble of turning a beemer into these atrocities on 4 wheels.

Damn, you're right. That is a lot of work and I can't believe someone would do something like that to a nice beemer...A lot of work adding 2 more wheels on a motorcycle. This kind of dedication should be admired, not admonished.

Those mods are tite. W3rd.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.