Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2011 328i with burnt orange/red leather seats. i read its pretty common to have some tearing and i'm searching for either a leather fixing kit or seat covers. Anyone know how i can find the color code or if ya'll have any suggestions on leather repair kits or seat covers for this color?

Thank you!

·
Lost but making good time
'11 335xi; '03 330Ci
5,567 Posts
The color is Chestnut Brown, interior code LCCZ. For that level of damage, you want this: Magic Mender.

Wear like that is only common for people who never bothered to learn how and/or expend the effort to care for leather seats. I've never seen damage like this on that part of the seat...I wonder how the previous owner managed it? (Besides the obvious: Extreme neglect.) :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The color is Chestnut Brown, interior code LCCZ. For that level of damage, you want this: Magic Mender.

Wear like that is only common for people who never bothered to learn how and/or expend the effort to care for leather seats. I've never seen damage like this on that part of the seat...I wonder how the previous owner managed it? (Besides the obvious: Extreme neglect.) :(
Thank you for your quick response! yeah the previous owner also did neglect it some but luckily the engine was in great shape! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts