BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found the part numbers for the interior motion sensors and console cover to add motion sensors to my factory alarm. I'm probably going to call in my order for the parts tomorrow.

I'm curious if anyone out there has the convertible alarm and could give me some insight into how the sensors are connected and to which cables. The alarm with sensors has previously been available only on non-US verts so not many US cars will have them. From other posts I've read, the wiring is there, but not used.

Would anyone be willing to pop open the console and take a picture or two?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
rgzimmer said:
I've found the part numbers for the interior motion sensors and console cover to add motion sensors to my factory alarm. I'm probably going to call in my order for the parts tomorrow.

I'm curious if anyone out there has the convertible alarm and could give me some insight into how the sensors are connected and to which cables. The alarm with sensors has previously been available only on non-US verts so not many US cars will have them. From other posts I've read, the wiring is there, but not used.

Would anyone be willing to pop open the console and take a picture or two?

Thanks!
Do a search... there is one full thread dedicated to this Convertible OEM motion sensors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts