BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· The Canadian Prick.
13,061 Posts
They're called the B pillars. What colour do you need? THere are several guys here with parts cars. You may get lucky. (If you play your cards right, else you may only get the parts you need...)

Ed

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really doubt a wrecker around here will have the parts, not many bmw's around here.
do you know what members might have the parts. the interior is tan, but it is black seats so black would work to(if they even made black ones)

· The Canadian Prick.
13,061 Posts
Well then, I'd send pm's to the following people (in no particular order) CJ (cj.surr) Matt (FenderBender), Chad Jr (drive by72), Chip (miles trail), Dino (Dino1394) and Frank (Mr Gusta).

EDIT:

Tell 'em whether it's a coupe or sedan and that you need tan B pillars.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well then, I'd send pm's to the following people (in no particular order) CJ (cj.surr) Matt (FenderBender), Chad Jr (drive by72), Chip (miles trail), Dino (Dino1394) and Frank (Mr Gusta).

EDIT:

Tell 'em whether it's a coupe or sedan and that you need tan B pillars.
thanks for the help. one problem tho, it says miles trail doesnt exist. and drive by72 doesnt have room in there inbox. but I was able to send one to cj.surr, fenderbender, dino1394, and Mr Gusta.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
75% of my interior is literally destroyed from the previous owner so I've decided to make my dd into a future track car... By taking out all the sound deadening and all that other useless stuff.
oh, sounds like a fun project. when you get them out just reply to this thread or pm me the price and we'll go from there.

I got your message, sorry I don't have any of them!
ok thats fine, thanks for replying to me tho. lol

· D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
32,094 Posts
15mm socket, short extension and a ratchet wrench. Pop the covers off the front nuts and do them first, then run the seat all the way forward and take the rear nuts off. Make sure you have the battery disconnected before you unplug anything underneath the seat. The seat occupancy sensor will throw a SRS error light you can't get rid of without a Peake SRS reset scan tool or a trip to the dealer if you don't.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.