BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really really REALLY hate my beige interior. Does anyone know where I could get interior seats, trim etc.. for a four door e36? I have tried the local junkyards but only found one black interior with 2 panels missing and the bottom part of the rear seat missing.
I live in southern Miami so if you know of any good pick and pulls please tell me. :thumbup:

I plan to dye the carpet black and redo the rear parcel shelf and headliner on my own. What I mainly need is the door panels, seats and misc. center console trim (along with dash) in black.

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O_O ANd this is available on the interwebz?! -_-

FYI, I don't want to paint the door panels. I want black ones like OEM or lookalikes that do not require me painting anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to hear you HATE your beige interior. I like my beige interior but the trim where the seatbelt for the front seats comes out of is really bad on both sides. I have been to several junk yards in the Medley, and Opa-Locka area without success. If you find your black interior PLEASE, PLEASE let me know so that I can buy those trim pieces from you. My email address is ARIELSDV at BELLSOUTH.NET

·
Zinnobitch
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I just found some black interior parts on the web, not after market though. I will give you the heads up on the beige. I don't know, I am not the beige type of person. Some people really like but I just can't stand it. Thats just me. Only junkyards I have gone too in S. FL is U-Pick and Bob's U-Pick. If you know of anymore just tell me.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Check the here and the bimmerforums.com classifieds parting out section and interior section. There should be plenty of pieces there to change your interior color. Good luck!

BTW, if its the tan one, I hear ya - that color is hideous!!! Lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts