BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Introduction and fantastic 1981 633 up for grabs!

849 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Solidjake
Hi all! Glad to know there are still true Bimmer (not BEEMER, damn it!) enthusiasts out there. My father drove nothing but BMW from 1981-1999. First car was a flawless 528e with gold BBS rims. Man, did I think I was hot stuff driving to school in that baby! :)

I've currently got a 1981 633CSI, which I purchased as a daily driver and project car. The previous owner invested over 12K in a total engine rebuild (I have ALL the receipts), new wiring, belts, hoses, brakes, suspension, etc. He didn't get to the cosmetics yet, but the car drove like it just rolled out of the factory (in 1981 of course) and I fell in love. My intention was to complete the restoration process, but I've fallen on severe financial hard times and MUST get some cash for living expenses.

This is a great daily driver and is registered in California for the next 10 months. Clear title in hand. If you're looking to make some cash, I imagine you could part this car out (most of the parts are less than 15 months old) and make a decent chunk of money, but I don't have the time (nor the heart really) to do it myself. Again, I have all the receipts. Looking to get 2,950. Email me for additional photos at [email protected]. I'm in Sherman Oaks, CA. I'm putting out the word everywhere, but I'm hoping a true lover of Bimmers will give this car a good home.

Brian

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Welcome aboard!

We have a Classifieds Forum, that would be the proper place to list the car.
Welcome to the fest. Please post in the classified section.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.