BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been checking out this site for some time now and I am pleased to say we have finally placed the order and have a production number (as some of you have read). I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your helpeful information..

We have ordered an 07 328i (E92), Graphite/black dakota/gray poplar, CA, Premium pkg, Logic 7. We will be picking him up in early October, so excited. We will be in Deutschland for about 2 weeks breaking him in.

The wait is on, sure would like to be able to log into the bmw site, but I guess everyone has had to wait at least a week for it to show up.

I think this is how parents feel when they have a kid on the way!!! Only mine will be eating 93 octane, and doesn't cry! lol!

One more thing, I placed an order for my first Zaino kit.. Can't wait to get it on my black Touareg. We have been using Griots for some time now and Im looking forward to something a bit more durable.

Good day to all!!

·
Freude am Fahren
19,701 Posts
Congrats.

How do you know it's a "him"? :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A father knows these things.. :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Have a Girl's Name prepared just in case ;)

:rofl:

ryanzak said:
A father knows these things.. :)

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
X550-ED said:
Have a Girl's Name prepared just in case ;) :rofl:
Great idea. Our's was/is a girl! :rofl:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Y'all are going to curse me! ;)

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

Mine definitely is a boy...Faust.

·
Happily Driving
7,205 Posts
Welcome!

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
We were expecting a girl but were surprised with a boy - Soren, he's almost 4 now!

·
weissbiermeister
1,256 Posts
ryanzak said:
One more thing, I placed an order for my first Zaino kit.. Can't wait to get it on my black Touareg. We have been using Griots for some time now and Im looking forward to something a bit more durable.

Good day to all!!
Congratulations! You're going to LOVE the experience!!

Zaino is a little user-UNfriendly, IME. The problems that I have encountered with it are it's tendency to not wipe/buff off totally clean. It requires alot of elbow grease to remove all the product from your paint. When you do get it all off, it does provide a good deep lustre. Kind of gimmicky too that they have you mix a few drops of some kind of a catalyst in with the polymers, of which there are 2.
IMO, there are better polymers out there that are easier to handle.
Good luck anyway!

·
Registered
324 Posts
congratulations!! mine is a lady :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.