Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeah that***8217;ll make the car so much faster

Isn***8217;t that quarter panel already busy enough between the door for the power port and the vent thing? The car has enough badges as it is

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yeah that'll make the car so much faster

Isn't that quarter panel already busy enough between the door for the power port and the vent thing? The car has enough badges as it is
Give the OP a break. He paid for an IPerformance car and he likes the emblem. I suspect that there are options on your car that also don't add to performance.

Personally, I like to go the other way. I would remove all signage but I think it might be dangerous as the "edrive" alerts tow truck drivers, repair persons, etc. that there is some mighty high voltage lines in this car.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Check eBay for non OEM alternatives or get through your dealer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Where can I buy the "i" logo/emblem/badge for my 530e? I can't find it anywhere on Google. It's suppose to be located on the fenders like in the picture.
Always try the dealer first - and find out the price.

I only bother looking elsewhere to compare the price and then decide. Half of the time, you won't find stuff anywhere other than the dealer anyway.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Give the OP a break. He paid for an IPerformance car and he likes the emblem. I suspect that there are options on your car that also don't add to performance.

Personally, I like to go the other way. I would remove all signage but I think it might be dangerous as the "edrive" alerts tow truck drivers, repair persons, etc. that there is some mighty high voltage lines in this car.
Steve's right--each to their own. Fairly early in my car career I owned a '68 Hemi Roadrunner and love the subtle badging on the hood. Also loved the way cars of the 60s put their displacements on fender badges. So when I got a 2001 Audi A6 4.2 Sport I bought two 4.2 trunk badges and put them on the front fenders. Also when I got a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 I debadged the Jeep part but bought two SRT8 hatch emblems and, as with the Audi, put them on the front fenders. I liked them. But as I recall the Audi parts guy thought I was weird. --Bob

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts