BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

iPod Album Artwork

1309 6
When I play my iPod through the USB connection in the arm rest I notice only some songs display the album artwork on the I drive screen. Is there a reason for this? Anyone else having the same problem?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I have the same issue but I couldn't figure out why... I even tried resetting
the iPod
Hmmmm....if u ever figure it out...let me know.
I have the same issue but I couldn't figure out why... I even tried resetting
the iPod
it's quirky, but every time i have this issue i wipe the ipod (format or something) and add back all the music, is that what you guys meant by resetting?

i have found that this issue is always Apple's, never BMW's.
+1, this happens to me often when I change the music on my iPod. If I have this problem I have to wipe out (return to factory settings) and restore the music from iTunes. This fixes it every time. If you want to try an intermediate solution first then turn OFF the iPod and turn on again prior to syncing, this has worked for some people.
it's quirky, but every time i have this issue i wipe the ipod (format or something) and add back all the music, is that what you guys meant by resetting?

i have found that this issue is always Apple's, never BMW's.
Oh ok great....I'll try that!
+1, this happens to me often when I change the music on my iPod. If I have this problem I have to wipe out (return to factory settings) and restore the music from iTunes. This fixes it every time. If you want to try an intermediate solution first then turn OFF the iPod and turn on again prior to syncing, this has worked for some people.
The album art is embedded into the MP3 tag of every song. Same goes for album artist, composer, year, genre and other parts of the "tag" which are highly customizable. In order for you to see the art for every song, you have to manually embed it into the tag of an MP3. A very simple and useful program to do that is called......you guessed it...MP3tag. It's free to download. Hope this helps.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.