BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The iPod integration in my 2009 323i works well except that I have noticed that the system displays and plays songs in alphabetical order instead of the track order. It's particularly a problem when playing live albums that don't have any gaps and blend song-to-song.

Does anyone know of a way to modify the behavior so that songs are listed and played in track number order?

Thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
33 Posts
Me too.

I have the same problem.

I am loading albums onto an iPod Nano (4GB) using iTunes and playing them through a factory-fitted USB connection (in the centre arm rest) accessed through iDrive/Professional Sat Nav display on an '07 335d coupe.

My songs (in iTunes) are properly ripped and tagged (i.e. all tracks correctly named, in correct "album order" and with correct track #), and are in correct order on the iPod :thumbup: BUT (within each "Album" in the iDrive display) the BMW displays the content of some albums in track order and others in alphabetical order :thumbdwn:.

I cannot work out why some are as I want them (i.e. album order) and others are in alphabetical order!

Can anyone shed any light on this, please??!! :dunno:

Thanks,

MC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts