BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a '05 330i ZHP.

1. The radio reception isn't great and the rear defroster takes for ever to clear the glass. This may or may not be linked. I thought they fixed the radio reception problem by the time they made my car (MY '05; 2004 produced). Has anyone experienced similar issues?

2. I'm definately going to integrate my iPod. Though there are a lot of fans of the DICE, does anyone have experience with any of the others (e.g. BMW)? Is it easy to scroll through music using factory controls/screen with DICE? I may go with aux input if factory controls are difficult to use to scroll through artist/album/etc.

3. I don't have nav in my car but may consider retrofitting if it makes music browsing with an iPod much easier:
a. When connected to iPod, the Nav screen mimics that of the iPod
b. One of the dials let's me browse through artist/album/etc. just like the clickwheel
Does the Nav (when hooked up to an iPod) do any of the above?

Thanks in advance for the help from a brand new BMW owner and Bimmerfest user. Hopefully one day I'll be experienced enough to have more answers than questions and be able to return the favor.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
nav+the intravee is the best iPod interface solution, if you're willing to go that route. Search youtube for 'intravee' to find videos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts