BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an '07 M6 a couple of days ago. I noticed there was an iPOD interface cable in the glove box so I tried it out. Strangely, on the iPOD itself it displays a BMW logo, below that says that this accessory doesn't support recharging of the unit. Equally puzzling is the fact that nothing plays. I can see a song seemingly playing on the iPOD, but when I switch to AUX, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind (even though no one responded), I figured this out. While randomly checking, "CD", as the input source, lo and behold I started hearing songs from the connected iPod. Also, the songs, artists, etc. were listed an accessible from the iDrive interface.

· David
3,643 Posts
Glad you got it worked out! Sadly, the M6 board is not very active here on bimmerfest.

Nice stable you have there!

· Registered
79 Posts
Glad you got it worked out! Sadly, the M6 board is not very active here on bimmerfest.

Nice stable you have there!
Yes sadly this is true. I don't know why people do not come over to this board more often. :dunno:

GT-R/M6: you should go register over at the www.m5board.com under the M6 section. A lot more active forum and you will get help much faster.

Very nice stable indeed!!:thumbup:

· Registered
1 Posts
Never mind (even though no one responded), I figured this out. While randomly checking, "CD", as the input source, lo and behold I started hearing songs from the connected iPod. Also, the songs, artists, etc. were listed an accessible from the iDrive interface.
Hi Thanks for that I had the same problem, now it works with my iPod I must check to see if it will work with the iPhone music app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.