BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Maybe this person is NATE.

If you really think about it Shahin, BMW would have likely given A Von Honkydonk a NONE DISCLOSURE FORM the second any designer signed up to do work for BMW. Posting on Bimmerfest.com would be a SERIOUS breach of that contract...

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
JPinTO said:

Crazu enough to pretend... hmm---

I concur with The Hack: Sounds like Nate!
Nope not Nate:eek:

I bet it is someone who does like big butts or maybe is one:eeps: ;)

Feel the love Adrian:dunno:

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
The HACK said:
BMW would have likely given A Von Honkydonk a NONE DISCLOSURE FORM the second any designer signed up to do work for BMW. Posting on Bimmerfest.com would be a SERIOUS breach of that contract...
Only if they divulge secret information or design comps.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
nate328Ci said:

:eeps:

Not me, but I and quite a few others do know the true identity (and have proof) It is funny enough, that I don't care.
Proof:dunno: :eek:

:angel: :bigpimp:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
JPinTO said:

I concur with The Hack: Sounds like Nate!
This guy has a big ego, so I bet it is really him just here padding his ego. It is not like they have special forums for design gurus only... it's the Internet where kings can safely mingle among the peasants.

If it is not really him, then ditto Hack and others who suggest Nate. Nate is for sure in love with the big-butted beast.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
CD-55 said:
Nate is for sure in love with the big-butted beast.
You think he's into these then:dunno:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
CD-55 said:

This guy has a big ego, so I bet it is really him just here padding his ego. It is not like they have special forums for design gurus only... it's the Internet where kings can safely mingle among the peasants.

If it is not really him, then ditto Hack and others who suggest Nate. Nate is for sure in love with the big-butted beast.
Actually, perhaps it's the other way around. Adrian Van Diddlydonk is REALLY here and actively posting with his alias of "Nate328CI"! :lmao: :lmao:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
No, Nate is right...Whoever A. Von Honkydonk was, he posted once, logged in as his true alter ego and posted as Honkydonk...If I can remember what the thread was about and go back and dig that up...

But I'm too lazy, and his responses are fun as hell. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.