BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 BMW 540i sports pkg - $10000 (Saratoga Springs)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

2003 bmw 540i m sport
VIN: WBADN53463GF71664
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 170600
paint color: black
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: sedan
Black Exterior, Black Leather Interior and Wood Trim, M Sport Package, V8, Ipad mount, 6 CD player, Heated Front Seats, 6 speed stick . About 170,600 miles. Very Good Condition. Recent service included new radiator, water pump, new power steering pump, brake master cylinder, Oil / filter service just done, brake, transmission, diff fluids. runs very strong...wasn't planning on selling it. Almost new Conti tires. Runs great. It purred coming to upstate yesterday

It is killing my husband to sell it, but we need an automatic now. We are second owner after buying it with about 20,000 miles when that owner had to give it up to buy a Hawaiian Condo.

It grew up in Westchester County New York USA, we just brought it to Saratoga Springs. Body in excellent shape. Fun to drive, it was fun driving up. Text me for photos. CASH ONLY . Don't bother us with scam proposals.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or off

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Mine got sold for 12 at a local dealer after I traded it in with 98k miles.
When, what year was the car and what were the specs? 98k miles vs. 170k is a big difference in terms of $$$$ that needs to be put it into. If this seller did the timing chain guides and all the other crap (VANOS, Valve Seals, etc.), maybe she could get $10,000....maybe....but not from any of us for sure.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Betty, that price is way too high for rusty NY car. If you even get it for 5G I'll buy you some java. I don't work that far from Saratoga Spring NY, maybe 10 minutes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Really?! Most dealers don't consider the exclusivity of these bad boys but great job if you did. I testdrove a 535i m sport to compare and I'd still keep the e39. The 550i is just too much lol. What did you replace her with if you don't mind me asking?

Attachments

·
Just call me 777.
852 Posts
Really?! Most dealers don't consider the exclusivity of these bad boys but great job if you did. I testdrove a 535i m sport to compare and I'd still keep the e39. The 550i is just too much lol. What did you replace her with if you don't mind me asking?
A MK7 GTI. I got chump change for it but I needed to move on. I know the current owner and when I have the space for it I'll buy it back from him.

·
Registered
37 Posts
A MK7 GTI. I got chump change for it but I needed to move on. I know the current owner and when I have the space for it I'll buy it back from him.
Sweet! Love GTIs...so easy to toss around lol. Had a Corrado back in the days. That was a nice blue m sport you had.

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,834 Posts
170k and I don't see the chain guides listed as done, that will definitely eat into what it is worth.

sent from the future using the bimmerfest app embedded in my neural implant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts