BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when the less expensive business radio scrolls full artist name and title?

I have a 2005 330 ci convertible.

Has anyone heard of a firmware upgrade, otherwise who can we complain to about it?

It's bad enough that you only get 6 presets for sirius when the business radio get 18!

It's just wrong to spend the extra money on the nav and HK and actually get much less functionality. :mad:

Otherwise, is there an aftermarket setup that keeps the nav, but gives you the full text display?

· Newbie BMW Owner
144 Posts
i didn't realize the business cd player would scroll this text. I was actually pretty happy when i put nav in my car and got more of the test to display. as well as the cool guide to navigate through the channels.

· Registered
8,402 Posts
rmschfmn said:
when the less expensive business radio scrolls full artist name and title?

I have a 2005 330 ci convertible.

Has anyone heard of a firmware upgrade, otherwise who can we complain to about it?

It's bad enough that you only get 6 presets for sirius when the business radio get 18!

It's just wrong to spend the extra money on the nav and HK and actually get much less functionality. :mad:

Otherwise, is there an aftermarket setup that keeps the nav, but gives you the full text display?
Yes, I am aggravated... the Sirius implementation in the OEM Nav is mediocre at best, especially at more than $300.00. :thumbdwn:

· Registered
200 Posts
How do you get the business radio to scroll the sirius text? mine scrolls the FM text, but not the Sirius..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.