Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my USED 2014 M sport 435IX, I was wondering if the battery is covered in the Maintenance Free Program or Factory warranty? I do have both on my car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@whoever
So It will be covered in the original warranty? I thought it was considered a wear and tear item so it would not be covered?

·
Swedish Murder Machine
4,387 Posts
It would be covered if it failed during the initial 4/50k maintenance free period. After that it is not a warranty item and you would have to replace it yourself notwithstanding any maintenance extended warranty u might have.

·
Extended Euro Delivery
3,376 Posts
Is battery covered in "Maintenance Free Program" or Factory warranty?

I didn't pay a cent for my BMW (except for tires, gas, and insurance ) during my first 4 years of ownership. Welcome to a premium warranty and not that crap NA standard "we won't pay it unless you can prove it was t wear&tear" warranty.

It took some getting used to when I bought my wife her Mazda. I got a lot of "well this isn't BMW" comments from the SA.

('Sup @voip-ninja ,how's CO? I'm back in die vaterland)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I didn't pay a cent for my BMW (except for tires, gas, and insurance ) during my first 4 years of ownership. Welcome to a premium warranty and not that crap NA standard "we won't pay it unless you can prove it was t wear&tear" warranty.

It took some getting used to when I bought my wife her Mazda. I got a lot of "well this isn't BMW" comments from the SA.

('Sup @voip-ninja ,how's CO? I'm back in die vaterland)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the main reason I miss leasing. These constant little things... battery replacement, back brakes, spark plugs gets annoying. It's nice to pay the lease payment and not be concerned about anything else. My dealer even covers state inspections. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts