BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the holiday credit lockable? If so, for how long after the program end date? Thanks

·
Got Roundel?
331 Posts
Yeah I would like to know the answer to this question as well. When locking in rates for ED are the incentives and promotions lockable?

I would hope so though, because there would be no benefit of locking in just the higher Money factor, but you never know.

·
Call Ivan @ 973-780-9541
812 Posts
Yes, the holiday credit cash is tied to the rate/residual lock. 60 days from the end of the month in which you applied to BMW FS on the east coast.

·
Got Roundel?
331 Posts
Yes, the holiday credit cash is tied to the rate/residual lock. 60 days from the end of the month in which you applied to BMW FS on the east coast.
Thanks a bunch!! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
So if my CA processes the credit app on 12/28/09, then I am locked for the MF, Holiday cash and Owner loyalty for a 528i ED scheduled for 2/20/10?

·
Registered
948 Posts
So if my CA processes the credit app on 12/28/09, then I am locked for the MF, Holiday cash and Owner loyalty for a 528i ED scheduled for 2/20/10?
i was told car needs to be delivered by 4th of jan. if u can order and lock by 4th of jan that is good

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can you please confirm this? I thought you have to take delivery (or sign contract for ED) by 1/4/2010 for the holiday credit to be utilized? Also, I just found out there's loyalty cash of $1500 if you coming out of a 5 series and into another 5 series...Can that be locked also with the holiday credit? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Owner loyalty program?

Can someone educate me on the owner loyalty program? I know about the $2500.00 holiday cash, Novembers higher MF's, what is BMW offering in the way of a loyalty program?
Thanks-
Pete

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
Can someone educate me on the owner loyalty program? I know about the $2500.00 holiday cash, Novembers higher MF's, what is BMW offering in the way of a loyalty program?
Thanks-
Pete
OLP for 2010 5er's is $1,500 and you still get the Holiday credit, too boot. Sweet.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can you please confirm this? I thought you have to take delivery (or sign contract for ED) by 1/4/2010 for the holiday credit to be utilized? Also, I just found out there's loyalty cash of $1500 if you coming out of a 5 series and into another 5 series...Can that be locked also with the holiday credit? Thanks a bunch!
I assume you can lock in on any car , holiday cash or lease structure by 28th December effective. unless December lease rates change or don't change, consensus is no change!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I assume the OLP lockable too 60/90 days from programs end?

Another question, can someone educate me on how the holiday credit and OLP calculated on a lease? Straight cap reduction? Or some other method...

Thanks...

·
Call Ivan @ 973-780-9541
812 Posts
No, loyalty programs are only for:

Returning X3 leasees going into ANY new BMW model using BMW FS
Returning 5-Series models going into another new 5-series using BMW FS

X3 Loyalty is lockable and is applied as cap cost reduction.
5-Series to 5-Series loyalty is also applied as cap cost reduction. I have to verify if it is also lockable as it isn't as cut and dry as the X3 program.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
i was told car needs to be delivered by 4th of jan. if u can order and lock by 4th of jan that is good
This doesn't say anything about delivery, only signing contract:

Holiday Finance Credit offer is being made by BMW of North America, LLC and only applies to specific new 2009 and 2010 BMW Models leased or financed through BMW Financial Services. Available new 2009 BMW models receiving the credit are: 1 Series, 3 Series (excluding 335d), X3, X5 (excluding X5 xDrive35d) and X6. Available new 2010 models receiving the credit are: 1 Series, 3 Series (excluding 335d), 5 Series (excluding 550i GT), 6 Series, 7 Series, X3, X5 (excluding X5 xDrive35d, X5 M), X6 (excluding X6 ActiveHybrid, X6 M) and Z4. Holiday Finance Credit amounts of either $1,500 or $2,500 are based on model. Holiday Credit must be applied to a Lease, OwnersChoice or Retail Finance contract though BMW Financial Services by January 4, 2010. Holiday Finance Credit is applied directly to the contract, reducing the amount financed and is disclosed as such on the contract. Subject to credit approval.

__

So, it seems like as long as you SIGN by Jan 4th, you can pick it up anytime thereafter and still get the discount... :dunno:

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
In my state at least there's no signing a contract without a car to take delivery of. However one of the sponsors (I believe) here has said that the Holiday Credit is lockable beyond the 1/4/2010 date. I will be trying to make that happen with my M3 order, expected delivery is in mid-January.

This doesn't say anything about delivery, only signing contract:

Holiday Finance Credit offer is being made by BMW of North America, LLC and only applies to specific new 2009 and 2010 BMW Models leased or financed through BMW Financial Services. Available new 2009 BMW models receiving the credit are: 1 Series, 3 Series (excluding 335d), X3, X5 (excluding X5 xDrive35d) and X6. Available new 2010 models receiving the credit are: 1 Series, 3 Series (excluding 335d), 5 Series (excluding 550i GT), 6 Series, 7 Series, X3, X5 (excluding X5 xDrive35d, X5 M), X6 (excluding X6 ActiveHybrid, X6 M) and Z4. Holiday Finance Credit amounts of either $1,500 or $2,500 are based on model. Holiday Credit must be applied to a Lease, OwnersChoice or Retail Finance contract though BMW Financial Services by January 4, 2010. Holiday Finance Credit is applied directly to the contract, reducing the amount financed and is disclosed as such on the contract. Subject to credit approval.

__

So, it seems like as long as you SIGN by Jan 4th, you can pick it up anytime thereafter and still get the discount... :dunno:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts