BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is My BMW M4 Loud Enough? After a month of driving my BMW M4. I thought i'd give you guys an update on how much of a beast it is! In this videos I will show share my thoughts of the M4 stock Exhaust and Plans to upgrade it in the future.

https://youtu.be/_i5ZqNUZ_nc

:thumbup:

·
Lieutenant Colonel
269 Posts
Is My BMW M4 Loud Enough? After a month of driving my BMW M4. I thought i'd give you guys an update on how much of a beast it is! In this videos I will show share my thoughts of the M4 stock Exhaust and Plans to upgrade it in the future.

https://youtu.be/_i5ZqNUZ_nc

:thumbup:
Awesome bro. Definitely better sounding than all the YouTube videos I've seen that keep complaining about the exhaust note. I think it's perfect and anything more could get annoying on long drives

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you want to keep it loud.. drive it in sport plus mode for a few miles and then disconnect the sensors on you exhaust to keep the valves open. I saw on a YouTube vid.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sounds great, Bashar! I don't know why people keep complaining about the sound. Can't wait to upgrade my 340i to an M3/M4. They have so much presence on the road both visually and audibly. Just a sick, sick car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sounds great as usual. Looks like your having too much fun driving versus listening to the exhaust. Only thing noticeable about the exhaust is that your neighborhood knows what time you leave every morning because of the loud start up of the engine. Great sounding car ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great as usual. Looks like your having too much fun driving versus listening to the exhaust. Only thing noticeable about the exhaust is that your neighborhood knows what time you leave every morning because of the loud start up of the engine. Great sounding car ;)
hahah thats so true! the cold start is ridiculously loud especially in sports plus!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great, Bashar! I don't know why people keep complaining about the sound. Can't wait to upgrade my 340i to an M3/M4. They have so much presence on the road both visually and audibly. Just a sick, sick car.
Probaly because they never drove one themselves! :)

Once u have the M3/M4 it feels like a totally new car its so close to be a super-car:angel: I hope u get what I mean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts