BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

its all stock..im afraid to lower it, as it sits low enough already..and i cant really think of any mods that would look good on it besides maybe a little lip spoiler :dunno:

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
aand i think clear front corners would look odd on a white car*..maybe the m3/clear tails?

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont really dig the foggyness? of them..i'd prefer them to be crystal clear like the rest of the lens, but i've never seen that. (except on the e9x)

·
Registered
546 Posts
How about matching painted corner markers for the front bumper?
And maybe clear side markers?

·
ROLL TIDE!
23,977 Posts
i dont really dig the foggyness? of them..i'd prefer them to be crystal clear like the rest of the lens, but i've never seen that. (except on the e9x)
Well, I think the yellow looks really dated. My answer to your question is this: No E46 looks "plain' to me, they are all really nice. If you are asking how I would change what you have, I would say a set of CSL's. They REALLY look nice on the coupe's.

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good ideas on both accounts..especially the painted corner markers.

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I think the yellow looks really dated. My answer to your question is this: No E46 looks "plain' to me, they are all really nice. If you are asking how I would change what you have, I would say a set of CSL's. They REALLY look nice on the coupe's.
I'd never spend money on wheels :(

I like mine and could never justify the cost. To each his own...don't get me wrong, I'm sure they'd look friggin GORGEOUS on the car - just wouldn't buy 'em.

and I agree, all e46 are gorgeous (especially in white, real head-turners)..but I just thought I could spend $150 or $200 bucks on a few exterior mods and spruce it up a bit.

·
B +
382 Posts
The clear corner on the facelift models are different than those. They have a black or silver border around the edges, and are clear (not foggy) in the center. They would look great on your car IMO...

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any pics? I know that on mine, it's a DIY where i take it off, bake it and take out the amber..but I don't know what they look like after that and I dont wanna do it just to discover that I hate it..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Well for $150 to $200 you can get the painted corner reflectors and clear side marker lights. Make sure you get the LED lamps to with the side markers lamps too, so you don't have the orange "egg yolk" sitting in the middle.
Warning though: this will probably lead to clear front corners with LED lamps within a couple months to see what they look like:).

Also, I just saw in your sig that you have bsw speakers. How do you like them? With or without the bsw sub?

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts

·
Top down in Sunny SoFla
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well for $150 to $200 you can get the painted corner reflectors and clear side marker lights. Make sure you get the LED lamps to with the side markers lamps too, so you don't have the orange "egg yolk" sitting in the middle.
Warning though: this will probably lead to clear front corners with LED lamps within a couple months to see what they look like:).

Also, I just saw in your sig that you have bsw speakers. How do you like them? With or without the bsw sub?
i like the speakers (without the sub)..good response, clear sound.

i dont really care for the guys at bsw though...didnt have a great experience with them after the sale was complete..they seemed to only wanna help people who hadn't already given them their cash.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts