BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know 2 years ago when I ordered my last bimmer, the Owners Circle tracking was useless, is it now better.

Less than a week ago I ordered my car and it is already online, I take that as a good indication.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Is the Owners Circle online tracking accurate now days?

So, what goodies did you finally decide on?
Jet Black (PITA for cops with LASER guns) with black 'ette.

NO moonroof, 50 extra lbs on the roof cannot be good for performance!

NO fold-down seats, also performance related.

- SP, I got to have the the seats the lowered ride hieght. I may get another set of SSR wheels?

- new* DVD-NAV with in-dash CD! Maybe some day I will get an MP3 player to plug in the new aux input?

- Heated seats, the girl is going to love these, I hope they are not too heavy.

- Xenon, to keep me from running into anymore curbs.

- PDC, to keep me parked as close to the curb or wall as possible.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TD said:
Personally, I think you should go back to a "happier" sig pic.
Maybe a pic of these this POS I am renting?

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TD said:

What is this week's rental?
The one I have is colored grey, very dirty, and without the ultra-cool trunk lid spoiler.

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Owner's Circle tracking still stinks. I tried to use that, then gave up and tried to call my dealer. Thinking that they wouldn't want me to call every day, I then went straight to the BWMNA customer service line. They were perfectly cordial each time and said I could call as often as I liked. I ended up calling them just about every day, right up to the day I bought my E36.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
to bad Rip isn't still around to see your post of that stratus/sebring:)

while waiting for my delivery 12/01- 2/02 owner circle wasn't very good, and the 800 number computer was only being updated on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. I don't know if things are any better now. (owners circle stated my vechile was awaiting transport from VPC, when it was parked in my garage:D )

·
Registered
76 Posts
For me:
-Owner's Circle is 2-3 days behind actual dates.
-Calling BMWNA is 1-2 days behind actual dates.
-Wallenius Wilhelmsen Global Cargo Tracking is 4-7 days behind actual dates.
-No way to track the trucking to dealership except through calling BMWNA. They think my car will get loaded on the truck as of today.

Oh! the wait is excruciating! No! Its worse than excruciating! There's no word for it, but I seem to recall the same feeling as a child during the week before christmas day.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is the Owners Circle online tracking accurate now days?

Mystikal said:
Yes, but the suspension doesn't change, right? All 330's have the SP suspension standard.
I didn't think so.

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
What a joke.

I picked up my car in May of '01 and according to the Owners Circle at this moment it's still at the VPC. :eeps: :dunno:

I don't know if the fact that I did ED had any influence upon it, but it was never accurate during the entire tracking process. I'm pretty patient by nature so I never sweated it.

So, although I can't say if it's improved any recently, it sure can't get any worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts