Carsoft FTW!

Im thinking about buying that

·
Seek to understand,^Value
25,199 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is it really? If that's true.... I really don't feel like paying the stealership $300 just to reprogram this. There has to be an alternative.
man sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesnt.....i guess it only saves the off setting for a short moment...

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,886 Posts
Never mind. Thought it was, but apparently not for the 5er. Guess they think you guys are a bunch of old softies. :p It is in the 3er. One more reason to have a 3er. :)

Attachments

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
LOL, OMG!! :rofl:
Look at the different languages you can choose... "GOLF COUNTRY" WTF :rofl::rofl:

man sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesnt.....i guess it only saves the off setting for a short moment...
Yeah, I think you are right. I ran to TacoBell tonight and had the A/C off the entire time and went into get some food and when I came back out the A/C was off after I turned on the car.

So, I think it is if you are only doing short stops that it saves settings like that

·
I need to replace what?
430 Posts
Just not my experience

When I made my reply, I went out to my car, started it (AUTO came on, this is the way I had it set) and then changed the setting to rear window defrost. Turned the engine off and the car off.

When I restarted the engine, 30 seconds later, the rear window defrost was turned on, and NOT the AUTO setting. I guess my car is an anomaly.

Hmmn... Q7? whats going on?:)

BTW, what year is your 540?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts