BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I negotiated $5000 off sticker with the incentives.... If I can recall closely, we started $800 over invoice and took off $3800 for dealer incentive resulting in a total of $5000 off the sticker, or somethng like that. I was goig to close the deal but the wife didn't like the monthly for a lease.

Final negotiated price was around $37,100 for 330i zhp, pp, xenon, auto, sticker was something like $42,xxx

Walked away from it because monthly payment was high.

· Who, me?
3,005 Posts
jk330i said:
I negotiated $5000 off sticker with the incentives.... If I can recall closely, we started $800 over invoice and took off $3800 for dealer incentive resulting in a total of $5000 off the sticker, or somethng like that. I was goig to close the deal but the wife didn't like the monthly for a lease.

Final negotiated price was around $37,100 for 330i zhp, pp, xenon, auto, sticker was something like $42,xxx

Walked away from it because monthly payment was high.
If you were at $800 over invoice, then knocked off $3800, you should have been around $6500 under MSRP..

Which would have been a decent deal.. Your quote seems a little high, ergo the high payment.

· Registered
3,347 Posts
Try by computing the complete dealer cost....Invoice base price + Invoice price of all options - Incentives. Then add whatever you feel is a fair dealer profit (typically anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 depending upon the market you are in). I paid about $1,500 over true dealer cost which was still $2,300 below invoice price. If I remember correctly it was about $38,200 on a sticker price of $44,355.

· Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jetstream23 said:
Try by computing the complete dealer cost....Invoice base price + Invoice price of all options - Incentives. Then add whatever you feel is a fair dealer profit (typically anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 depending upon the market you are in). I paid about $1,500 over true dealer cost which was still $2,300 below invoice price. If I remember correctly it was about $38,200 on a sticker price of $44,355.
wow, the deal you got is exactly what I'm looking for.

Where would I find a list of the invoice base price + invoice price of options? Any links?
If I have this info I could present this to the dealer when I negotiate my final offer.

Thanks!

· Registered
2,272 Posts
jk330i said:
Where would I find a list of the invoice base price + invoice price of options? Any links?
If I have this info I could present this to the dealer when I negotiate my final offer.

Thanks!
At the top of the ask-a dealer forum...see the sticky's...

x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.