BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2005 535i but I really want this new bmw I recently found for sale.

It is currently going for 35k but after negotiating with the seller we agreed on 29k flat.
I really need some good opinions weather or not this is a good deal because I don't wanna get ripped off.

Its a 2010 335D and I really want a diesel car that will save me money & isn't bad for the atmosphere.

17,300 miles with 4 years of warranty.

The car is for sale on zidozone here is the link:
http://www.zidozone.com/ad/0721-2010-BMW-335D-Diesel

Please help me make up my mind I need to decide by sunday.

· Original Owners Club
512 Posts
You can do some research on KBB etc. to see if this is a good price for your area. Only you can decide if the car is worth the purchase price to you.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can do some research on KBB etc. to see if this is a good price for your area. Only you can decide if the car is worth the purchase price to you.
I decided to not buy it I'm going to keep looking for a better car with a better price to it. With this economy I could loose my job any day and then I would have no money to rely on.

Although I still went and checked out this: BMW 335xi coupe and the red interior is so sexy. Considering a trade for my car and I might add some cash on top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.