BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law convinced me to lease a BMW after my Infinit G35 coupe lease expired. I listened and now I would like to know if I got a good lease deal. Here is what I got and what I paid up front and what I will be paying. Also, can I get people's opinion on the exterior color and the leather interior. Please let me know what you think.

2008 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
6 speed MT
Sports pkg
Auto top
Space Gray Metallic
Dream Red leather

I put a total of $1930 upfront. No capcost reduction. Just my taxes, acquisition, and first payment. My payment per month is $388.

Did I get a good deal? Also I am thinking about doing a performance delivery pickup in S.C.

Thanks for the help and feedback!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
How many miles/year, how many years, and what was your bottomline price for the car? What did you pay for acqusition fee? What money factor was used? On the surface it looks like a good deal but you don't have enough info there to be sure. I'd guess it's a 10K miles/yr lease from the payment. And how much tax did you pay? Does your state make you pay tax up front for a lease? A lot don't.

Personally I like your color choices, especially if you have a gray top. jeremy on this forum has similar colors and it is very striking.

·
Registered
178 Posts
your car (options wise) is the equivalent of my 05 2.5i, but I have heated seats.

Things I wish I had gotten:
Xenon's
Auto dimming mirror (was part of premium pkg, maybe its standard now)

Enjoy your car. I've loved mine, the lease is up in June and I might have a 3.0si roadster soon.

·
Fight On!
1,559 Posts
I've never leased a vehicle, so I can't tell you what a good payment amount looks like. From you post, it looks like you've already signed the deal. If so, there is no sense looking back. Just enjoy the new ride!

As for the car itself, it looks very good. If I were ordering one, I would have done pretty much same. 6-speed MT - a MUST! Sports Pkg - EXCELLENT! Auto Top - VERY CONVENIENT! The others (like the Premium Pkg) are nice, but not really my priorities.

I am not a real fan of red seats, but in some combinations, they look good.

Congrats! :thumbup:

My brother-in-law convinced me to lease a BMW after my Infinit G35 coupe lease expired. I listened and now I would like to know if I got a good lease deal. Here is what I got and what I paid up front and what I will be paying. Also, can I get people's opinion on the exterior color and the leather interior. Please let me know what you think.

2008 Z4 Roadster 3.0i
6 speed MT
Sports pkg
Auto top
Space Gray Metallic
Dream Red leather

I put a total of $1930 upfront. No capcost reduction. Just my taxes, acquisition, and first payment. My payment per month is $388.

Did I get a good deal? Also I am thinking about doing a performance delivery pickup in S.C.

Thanks for the help and feedback!

·
Alpine White Collector
145 Posts
How many miles/year, how many years, and what was your bottomline price for the car? What did you pay for acqusition fee? What money factor was used? On the surface it looks like a good deal but you don't have enough info there to be sure. I'd guess it's a 10K miles/yr lease from the payment. And how much tax did you pay? Does your state make you pay tax up front for a lease? A lot don't.

Personally I like your color choices, especially if you have a gray top. jeremy on this forum has similar colors and it is very striking.
I agree not enough info to let you know if it's a good deal.
What was he MSRP for the car vs actual selling price lease was based on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is all the other figures I left out on my last post.

MSRP-40,750
Term:24months
10k/year
Residual-74%
Money Factor-.0022
Taxes-about $800+first payment ($388)+acquisition+some other minor fees =$1933

Selling price of the car= $35,995

Thanks again for all the feedback..Let me know if I missed anything else...also should I do the performance pickup?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.